© 2018 Gailarde Ltd
Work with us
Gailarde Ltd was established in 1979 to provide Household Textiles specifically manufactured for the Contract Trade. We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Linens and Textiles to the Educational, Healthcare and Leisure Industries. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service, emphasising efficiency and the supply of the right products at competitive prices. Over the past 4 decades we have built up both long standing and lucrative relationships with many hotels, care homes, hospitals, universities, cruise ships, prisons, laundries, etc. We are a fast expanding company who both import and manufacture goods.
Business Development Support
Monday-Thursday 9.15am - 5.30pm
Friday 9.15am – 4.00pm
- Responsible for lead generation and business development, including making appointments for the sales Business Development Managers & communicating with decision makers.
- Provide a strong supportive role for your Area Business Development Manager by replying to emails, customer queries, dealing with deliveries and assisting with quotes to ensure they are followed through to a sale.
- Make cold and warm calls. We are not a call centre, however the candidate must enjoy making cold calls on occasion, with the ability to build rapport and strong working relationships.
- Communicating with people from all sectors, such as student accommodations, NHS Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Colleges and Schools.
- Processing orders & maintaining our excellent customer service reputation.
- Contributing towards lead generation and business development, up-selling and promoting the company’s full range & sister Brands, sending samples & sourcing products.
- To ensure the information on our database is accurate and maintained, add relevant communication notes to assist with logistics and sales.
- Administration support to the main office when requested.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 1 year’s administration experience • Professional, articulate and friendly manner • Motivated, target driven and eager to succeed • Excellent telephone manner • Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office