© 2018 Gailarde Ltd
Work with us
Head of Care
Gailarde is a family run business which was established in 1979 as a wholesale supplier of textiles. In recent years we have expanded into the wholesale provision of homeware and soft furnishings and launched various retail e-commerce businesses. Whilst the last few years has seen a period of significant growth, we are still very much a family run business and continue to hold the core values which have allowed us to prosper. As a result, Gailarde is an enjoyable place to work with a new challenge every day.
About Your Role
The Head of Care role is responsible for increasing our market share in the Care sector (which encompasses Nursing Homes, Private Hospitals, Local Authorities and Housing Associations) throughout the UK. The individual will run the Care division assisted by our excellent Sales Support team. The role will report into the Commercial Director. The job role is ideally based in our Head Office in Hertfordshire (although remote working will be considered for non-local candidates), but you will be travelling throughout the UK to build relationships with new customers as well as looking after our current customers.
• Fostering and developing relationships with both current and potential customers
• Researching, identifying, and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
• Working in partnership with our Procurement department to identify relevant products, and with the Marketing department to create the Care division brochure and regular bulletins to our customer base.
• Meeting clients both virtually and in person
• Working with our Commercial Director to ensure accurate revenue forecasting. • Oversight of the sales process, including lead generation, quotation through to close, and after-sales care.
• Completing and managing national tenders within the sector
• Understanding the needs of your customers and responding effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
• Contributing to Gailarde by bringing product and other initiatives forward to continually ensure we meet the market requirements.
Knowledge & Experience:
• A confident sales professional who can identify, nurture, and convert leads into sales.
• A proven sales track record and a strong focus on customer development
• Experience of working at a national level with key accounts.
• Able to demonstrate strong networking capabilities.
• Show initiative and be able to impress with your energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge.
• A skilled communicator capable of developing strong and trusting relationships with key strategic customers.
• A highly effective team player capable of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• A track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota
• A knack of building long lasting relationship quickly
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV over to our Commercial Director, Peter Thomas : firstname.lastname@example.org